Tuesday 17 May 2011

Truffle Salt on PopCorn

Sale day at HSBC Bank Canary Wharf.
After a disastrous journey to the HSBC bank I managed to get myself together and sell a few products!
I do however have to sell a lot of pasta and biscuits to pay for the table!
The great thing was I had some return customers and some new ones. I met Tammy who really appreciated the products and bought quite a few. One great tip she gave me was to use the truffle salt on popcorn, how cool is that!!
I hope she enjoys all the products. I was also told by another customer that the pasta was the best she had tasted and bought more. I hope to see her next month.

I can't take the liqueurs or wine there but I can talk about them and take orders. So anyone at the bank interested in the drinks please contact me via email.

My next visit to the bank is Monday 20th June, hope to see many new customers.

Deborah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment