Monday 21 March 2011

Limoncello Cocktail

This recipe was sent to me by Samantha who I met at the Pangbourne Village Hall market I did. Great that she remembered to send this and I will definitely be trying it out. I hope she sends another recipe with the Orancello!
"
2 fresh lemons
One shot limoncello (approx 50ml)
One shot triple-sec (we like Cointreau or Grand Marnier – again approx 50ml)
Handful of crushed ice

Method: Remove the peel and all pith from the lemons, segment the flesh and remove any pips. Blitz the lemon flesh, limoncello and cointreau with the ice in a food processor or blender. (Nigella adds sugar to her recipe but we don’t think it needs it – particularly if you have a good quality limoncello.) Scale up the quantities to suit the number of cocktails you need - this is a very popular cocktail with our family and friends!

We have thoroughly enjoyed the limoncello we bought from your stand, and I am just about to email your website to put an order in for another bottle, and one of the orange variety too!"

Thank you to Samantha, :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment